Get more cashback on your card? We've got it.

Earn more cashback by paying expenses for trusted micro-businesses. Returns up to 40% per annum (with risk, of course).

Unlimited Cashback

My unlimited cashback card is...

Disclaimer (UCB/AM/BP)

+

-

SC Unlimited

Credit Limit: $25,000

Current Usage: $5,000

Commit to Swapie: $10,000

Risk Exposure: $2,000

Additional CB: $150 (1.6%)

Swapie Rebate: $15 (0.15%)

Risk to use Swapie:

@5% Default Rate: -$100

.

Net Gain (on $2,000 risk):

Additional CB: $65/month

Return rate: 3.25% (39% p.a.)

+

Maybank FCB Visa

-

Credit Limit: $25,000

Current Usage: $5,000

Commit to Swapie: $10,000

Risk Exposure: $2,000

Additional CB: $160 (1.6%)

Swapie Rebate: $15 (0.15%)

Risk to use Swapie:

@5% Default Rate: -$100

.

Net Gain (on $2,000 risk):

Additional CB: $75/month

Return rate: 3.75% (45% p.a.)

+

-

Amex True Cashback

Credit Limit: $25,000

Current Usage: $5,000

Commit to Swapie: $10,000

Risk Exposure: $2,000

Additional CB: $150 (1.6%)

Swapie Rebate: $15 (0.15%)

Risk to use Swapie:

@5% Default Rate: -$100

.

Net Gain (on $2,000 risk):

Additional CB: $65/month

Return rate: 3.25% (39% p.a.)

How we'll help

If you like rewards, cashback, and points, we help you get them. With Swapie, you are basically paying for something that someone else needs, getting paid back, and keeping the rewards. In some sense, you're earning cashback out of thin air.

Why use Swapie?

cch3.png

More cashback means less money spent on bills

cch2.png

Choose relevant rewards - points, miles, and cashback

(psst, why not all three?)

cch1.png

Maximize the promotions meant for you

show cardholder FAQ

+ How will the repayment mechanics work?

A transaction on Swapie happens in two phases: (1) getting the borrower to make an 80% upfront transfer for the purchase you are helping them with, and (2) getting them to pay the remainder 20% + service fee within 30 days. After (2), we will transfer the full amount with rebate back to you for you to settle your credit card bill.

When you checkout-for-others on Swapie, there is a risk that the 20% would not be paid back. To mitigate your risk, we will break down the full amount you are willing to spend into a few smaller transactions. In the case of a default of any one of them, you are still getting back those who have paid the remainder. As such, a possible repayment amount might be 80% + 19%. You still stand to net-gain as per the calculations above.

+ Is Swapie legal?

Think of it this way - is it legal to pass your credit card to your little brother who wants to buy a laptop for school? If it is, then we definitely are! Swapie acts as a platform to connect people with similar interests, and once you've made a new friend, feel free to buy anything you'd like for your friend.

+ How will I pay for an item request?

We will link you guys up through a monitored chat (which we are still building into our website!) – which, at the time being, will be done over Telegram or WhatsApp. The borrower will lay out the steps needed to make the purchase. Alternatively, you can choose to pass your card details to Swapie, in trust, and we'll manage the spend for you.

+ You mentioned a "Risk to Use Swapie". What does that mean?

At Swapie, we try to make earning credit card rewards as easy as possible. However, for the amount you are exposed to, you have to bear a risk as a means of getting the higher than average per-annum returns that your cashback/miles provide. Do note that you are to assess your own risk profile before agreeing to a transaction with us.

+ Is there any other way to 'guarantee' some form of return?

Swapie is considered to be on the far right end of the risk-return spectrum. One way of mitigating the risk is exposing you to only 20% of your additional credit card spend. The 80% collected upfront is guaranteed back to you, even in the case of default. We also screen all borrowers and are in the process of getting personal guarantees from them and insurance against defaults.